Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ugh; Well i have a migraine again.
Stress? Yeah; probably the reason. I swear these things are going to kill me some day.
I just don't know what to do as far as this current situation goes. I LOVE the birthmom and the entire situation is so ideal. I really think it would be such a great set up for everyone involved and that the child will be so very lucky and so very loved. I am just so used to anything that sounds too good to be true being just that.
I think I may call her today again on my own and ask a few more questions. Not easy ones either unfortunatly. Nothing good ever comes easy though.. that much i'm certain on.

In other news. the back yard is a sheet of ice here!! It is the weirdest thing!!! I got to the top of our hill and then had to slide down! it was really silly!!!! It is fun to watch bob slide around out there. Matt rode his bike around yesterday for bob to chase him and it was just the funniest thing! Then we got home though and bob ditched us to play with his friend under the fence... already hit the teenage years where friends are way cooler then mom and dad lol!!! I'm glad that they got that time in though.. turns out his friend's family is on vacation now for the week so he won't get to play:(
Earlier in the day though, bob had the best play date ever... he got to play iwth another frenchie! We went to the feed supply store to try a new food for the little guy and there was a girl that was so excited and asked if we could wait a minute so she can go get her dog, Cesar! They were so cute jumping all over each other and playing in the goofy frenchie style!!! Bob got so excited that when we left he collapsed in the parking lot while i put the bag of food in the car. he just was too tired to stand lol!!!
It was really the cutest thing I've ever seen and we can't wait for another play date!
Tonight we're having dinner with my sister which will be good. It is good to stay busy, but we only like to do stuff with bob.. so this is really great. Looking forward to things and bob just can't wait for the party:)

No comments: