Sunday, February 25, 2007

weekend update

Well it has been another week over with! Yay for that!
This week I had no time during the week to write any posts to put up here; i started a few but just never finished any.
We took bob to another puppy party thursday which was great! He has so much fun there it is so cute to watch and once again he totally wore himself out within minutes of being there!!! It is just alot of excitment for suhc a little guy.. this week the "barkery" had a new doggie beer that they had samples of. It is made of all kinds of healthy things and is good for him unlike the human kind (and certainly there's no alchohol!). He went crazy for it... Bob will share anything with anyone; I have no doubt he'd give me his left leg if i needed it.. but when it came to sharing his beer with the other dogs, he wasn't having it.. he actually "hounded" (har har har...) the "bark-tender" for more beer more then he ever did for more treats!! It was really funny stuff; everyone was pretty entertained by it all! I will have to upload a video I took at the party later to share:) He has so many friends there it's such a fun way to spend thursday nights for all of us. the laughter just keeps going on; it's adorable.

Friday I went to a weight watchers meeting. My first ever. This was a pretty hard thing for me to come to.I cannot believe that i am there and there because i completely need to be there. I used to want to go to get down from 120 pounds. Now... well; i wont share my current wieght. Yet. lol.. maybe once this thing starts working! I am scared. I am scared it won't work; i'm scared it won't work quickly, and I'm scared that should it work I won't know where to stop. To have spent most of my life til now under a hundred pounds and instastant that I still had work to do on it;.. well this is real weird to know that i really truely need to diet for my health and that no one is going to come say "allie, you are going to need some help if you don't put some wieght on." Now they are coming to me saying "allie you need some help taking it off." who'd have thunk? I can't wait to get back to where I was quite honestly. I can tell you my goal weight is 110. I will get there. I hope.

Things with the adoption seem to be going okay. I'm trying so hard not to think about it. Which is just plain an impossible joke. I am just madly in love with the girl we are matched to right now. I really am. I am so happy to follow her lead and do what works for the baby. I am so happy that I may soon be an exhausted drained broke, PROUD and HAPPY momma! I just cannot wait.

Weather is sunny and COLD here today... very very cold. But hopefully it will warm up soon becuase I have plans with a friend outside today with our doggies;) bob has a playdate with his friend a black lab. they are just adorable together and bob would follow the big guy to the deep end of the ocean.. and he kida did last time they hung out! BOb took a plunge into the water-- something the lab could easily do... bob had never ever swam! And he didnt that day either.. he hopped... he lept like a frog (although never touched bottom thank goodness!!!) in such a wierd funny way that scared the pants off his mommy who thought she'd be going in after him!! Today we will try not to let him in the water!!! I had no worry last time that the puppy terified fo the kiddie pool would avoid the water.. who knew what an effect peer pressure could have even on dogs!

Okay; well that's the weekend update for now. I have alot more to share and say but am going to hold my tongue a bit and just focus on the highlights:)

No comments: